Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Making Ice-cream


On Tuesday this week our classes room 5 and 6 made Ice-cream. The ingredients that we used were Strawberry powder, oats, honey, Mar-mite, Bananas, Ice, Milk, and salt. We had to use our own plate and our own Popsicle stick because there is Meningitis going around. We all got put into groups and we had to make our own in that group. We had to combined 2 other groups into 1 group and share it all around I liked our Ice cream the most. We all had so much fun and all the ice creams were very yummy.






3 comments:


  1. Hi Taylor, my name is Imogen,
    It Sound like you had fun making ice cream. Last year my class made ice cream to :) It was fun and sad at the same time because the end result was really runny but it still tasted nice. Did you flavor your ice cream? I hope you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Taylor my name is Franky and I am a year 6 at Paihia School. Your post about ice cream reminded me of when we made ice cream, we made vanilla flavor. I liked the word meningitis you used instead of sick or ill. The list of ingredients were good but the Marmite caught my eye, what did you use it for? Can’t wait to read more,
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Taylor my name is Mark. I am a Year 6 Student at Paihia School. Your blog post reminded me about the ice cream that me and my class made last year. It was really cold but I enjoyed it. I liked how you used the word meningitis instead of sick or ill. The ingredients sounded amazing but when I saw the marmite my eyes went big. Why did you make the ice cream?

    ReplyDelete